Header Ads

Breaking News

Amit Shah dismissed rumors about health, said - I am healthy, not suffering from any disease

Amit Shah dismissed rumors about health, said - I am healthy, not suffering from any disease,


Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday put an end to all the rumors that were being spread about his health. He said, from past days, many concocted rumors about my health are being spread through social media from some friends. Even many people have tweeted for my death.

Amit Shah went on to say, "The country is currently fighting a global epidemic like Corona and as the home minister of the country, I did not pay attention to all this due to being busy in my work till late night. When it came to my notice, I thought that all these people continue to enjoy their imaginary thoughts, so I did not give any clarity. "

He said, "But millions of my party workers and my well-wishers have expressed a lot of concern for the last two days, I cannot ignore their concern. Therefore, I want to make it clear today that I am fully healthy and I am getting Not a disease. 

The Home Minister further said, "According to Hindu beliefs, it is believed that such rumors strengthen health. Therefore, I expect all such people to let me do my work, leaving this meaningless thing and Will do their own work. " Shah said, "I thank my well-wishers and all the party workers for asking my concern and for my concern. I have no ill-will or malice towards the people who have spread these rumors."

BJP president JP Nadda said, this shows mentality
The rumors being spread to the health of Home Minister Amit Shah were condemned by BJP President JP Nadda. He said- “Insensitive remarks about the health of Home Minister Amit Shah ji are extremely condemnable. Spreading such misinformation about one's health reveals the mentality of such people. I strongly condemn this and pray to God to give wisdom to such people. "

Corona World LIVE / 39.75 lakh infected so far: Transition reaches South African jails, government to release 20,000 prisoners, read full news.......... 


Coronavirus : Russia transmission increased, more than 10,000 cases per day, 85 hotspots including Moscow declared, read full news.......

No comments